We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unless otherwise stated, Kamarkattu Ecostore and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must NOT republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- You must NOT sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- You must NOT show any material from the website in public;
- You must NOT reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- You must NOT edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- You must NOT redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution]
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with competent courts under the jurisdiction of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and any disputes relating to the interpretation of understanding of these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Law of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.