Soft coir manicure and pedicure brush – made by artisans through an initiative of Coir Board – Ethamozhy.
– Soft coir bristles, especially hand combed for personal use.
– Suitable for both wet and dry usage.
– The brushes form excellent lather with soap.
– Ultra light weight wood for easy handling.
– Handy design.
1. Leave them in water for an hour or so to loosen dirt. Rinse in water. Take a fresh bowl of water, leave the brush in water, and microwave it for 3 minutes. Now, rinse it in fresh water.
2. Keep the brushes in regular use.
3. Leave them to dry when they are not in use.
MRP inclusive of Taxes – Rs. 200 | Country of Origin – India | Net quantity – 1 brush | Manufactured by: Ethamozhy Coir Cluster P Ltd,5-137C, Coir Cluster Road, Elluvillai Village, Rajakkamangalam PO, Kanyakumari District,Tamilnadu, India. PIN 629501.