Millets (Finger, Pearl, Foxtail, Barnyard, little, kodo, Sorghum) and salt
WHY TRY THIS?
With the hustle bustle of city life, a fully nourishing meal balanced with all nutrients becomes a luxury. While we try to manage with commercial protein mixes and readymade foods, we end up consuming more and more chemicals and preservatives. This simple mix of eight millets gives us tasty dosa in a matter of minutes! No artificial taste enhancer/ preservatives/ colouring agent. Handmade in hygienic environment.
HOW TO USE
1. Mix water and the dosa flour to a watery consistency
2. Add 1 tsp of curd and salt as required and leave it for 15 minutes
3. Add chooped onions, green chilli, chopped ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves to the batter
4. Heat the dosa pan ; pour a thin layer of dosa batter around and cook
5. Serve hot with your favorite chutney!
*Best before 60 days from packaging. Store in airtight container upon opening