The Kit will contain one mega dish wash block which will last for 250 dish wash loads, one upcycled wooden soap dish to keep the block on while washing and two coir scrubbers for a clean wash!
DISH WASH BLOCK:
Cold pressed coconut oil, Blended lemons, Charcoal, Lye, soap nuts, coffee, soy wax, citric acid, cold pressed castor oil
WHY TRY THIS?
THE ULTIMATE DISH WASH BAR WHICH WOULD LAST FOR MORE THAN 250 DISH LOADS! FORGET YOUR DISH WASHING NEEDS FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS!
This dish wash soap is made with 100% natural cleanser and disinfectants. The mundane chore of dishwashing can be fun with these sturdy bubbly bars! Kind to hands, kind to dishes and kind to Mother Earth – these are not very kind to grease and bacteria! Wash utensils, kitchen sink, stove and what not with this natural bar. No artificial fragrance. No chemical residue in washed water and dishes.
HOW TO USE
Gently dab the block with the scrubber for every dish and wash With the magical natural blend, the dishes will be clean in no time!
* Best before 15 months from packaging
UPCYCLED WOODEN SOAP DISH:
Little wooden scraps left out at the handcrafting yards of our native artisans are upcycled now into these beautiful purposeful soap dishes.
Upcycled to a purpose | Fine wood | Well designed to keep handmade soaps dry & last long | Eco friendly | Sustainable
The soap dish comes at size : 4.5 inches X 3.5 inches and is suitable to keep one soap bar on it
COIR UTENSIL SCRUBS:
The coir scrub pads for dish washing made by artisans through an initiative of Coir Board – Ethamozhy.
Excellent in scrubbing dishes | Compostable after use | Natural | Picks up suds to clean dirt and grease
– Soft natural coir fibre for excellent scrubbing, softened by proprietary chemical free methods of Ethamozhy.
– Exclusive use of long bristles alone to reduce shedding and avoid clogging of drains.
– Contains no synthetic ingredients or binding materials.
– 100% Food safe.
– Does not leave scratches on teflon and coated utensils.
– The more effective natural alternative to metal scrub pads and green plastic pads.
– Can be used on hot utensils. Fibres do not melt.
– Fibres do not clog drains.
– Free from glues and rubber